Theta Wave Meditation – Practice daily to open your third eye.
Before you begin this meditation, allow an image that fills you with love and
place it on the inside of your Third Eye–which is in the center of your forehead.
THETA WAVE MEDITATION
Breathe in and out through your nose.
• With your in-breath, sniff-up like you would smell a flower, but extend the inhale.
• Exhale through your nose while you feel your breath move across the roof of your mouth.
• Concentrate on that sound as you exhale.
• Now, imagine that your exhale is going out through the image
in the center of your Third Eye.
• Next, imagine that you are inhaling through your Heart Chakra and exhaling through your Third Eye until you feel completely grounded.
• When you are ready, begin to imagine that you are inhaling through your Crown Chakra and exhaling through your Third Eye.
Focus ONLY on the sound of your inhale and exhale, as well as any inner visions.
• Passively observe your thoughts as they pass across your mind, Then RELEASE them with your next exhale.
• Calmly allow ALL emotions to come into your awareness, Then RELEASE them with your next exhale.
• Focus only on the sound of your breath and your inner visions.
• ALLOW your inner vision to gradually evolve and/or alter.
• If you are having extraneous thoughts, place them in the background, while you place your Inner Vision.
• Repeat this exercise for five or ten minutes.